Friday, August 1, 2008

Fan Meets Madhushree - A Detailed Experience....

Wait wait... before assuming i met Madhushree, haha, lemme make it clear, its not me.... :(... i know....
but haha, im so happy for this guy, it must be so great to meet her... and he took her lovely pic with her husband.... do read it... its such a nice post.... but mostly was answered by the husband.... haha
its funny he too realised she smiles like Madhuri Dixit... i too felt the same and told that 2 some of my frens 2.... :)... Here is the post.....:


Friday, July 25, 2008

Celebrities
Travelers,
Travelers, Travelers...STOP wherever you are&listen, listen, listen...Today
is one of the special day for me in my life.Ask why ?Pucho Pucho (ask)The reason
is I met someone special.

Who ?"Madhushree"

What ?Yes, Madhushree

Who is she ?If
you dont know then you must know who is she. She is one of the best female
playback singer of Indian Movies. Indian is having Lata Mangeshkar jee, Asha
Bhosle jee. Madhushree jee is new generation singer and is one of the best
voice.But before I tell you more let me tell you how it all happened. As I was
passing by a recording studio I saw a lady whom I thought I recognize very well
but how that was puzzling me. I tried very hard to remember but I was failing.
Finally I decided to talk to the person who was with her.

Helllo Sir...

Hello ! - he said

May I ask you something .Yes...why not.

Who is she ?

Why and he stares at
me.

No No...I am asking because I have seen her somewhere but where that I am
unable to...

He smiled.I smiled too and that smile does the wonder...

She is Madhushree..........hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

She is the famous singer who has
recently won "Jjhoom India" ( http://www.jhoomindia.in/ )reality show.
Right ?Now I remember she has sung many famous song of hindi movies. "kabhi neem
neem, kabhi shahad shahad..." - movie Yuva, "in lamhon ke daaman mein..." - from
"Jodha Akbar" "pal pal hai bhari..." movie "Swades" etc etc...And "Yuva" movie
song got her filmfare awared too.

Am I right sir ?Yes - The person said.

I started dancing. I was meeting a celebrity. The joy was may be visible on my
face. This is one of the best time happening to me...

I said hello to Mam

She smiled and said hello

You know mam...I am a big fan of yours and I find your voice too good to listen...it is made for God's own country.

What ?

I mean when you sing I can see moutains, fountains, clouds, raining all around, greenary etc. etc. dreams and dreams...I really mean it.She smiles.(You know her smile reminds me of Madhuri Dixit - another top talented hindi movie actress)

Sir, may I ask few questions ?Yes, why not but little fast as we have to leave for
another studio.

Ok, I said.(I guessed he is husband of Madhushree)I have heard that mam has not only sung in hindi movie industry but she has sung in other languages too. Is that correct ?

Yes. She has sung in Tamil, Telgu, Bhojpuri, Bangla, Oriya, Gujrati, Marathi, English and yes Hindi too. She has sung many songs for famous music director "A.R. Rahman

"Wow...that is really a talent. What a talent and I was amazed.All questions stopped and I remember one song of "vaaji vaaji" - from "Sivaji"Too good voice...vaaji vaaji vaaji in jeewan....

He said...helloOhh ..

sorry sirSir, a question for you.Yes, say.

Are you from India ?

Why ?

No, your accent is different.

Yes, you are correct. I am from Surinam -
South America, husband of Madhushree and a music director.

That was another good news for me. Two celebrity...I said thank God in my heart.

I have heard that there is a new album coming in the market in coming months.

Yes, Its "Lagi Lagan". Sung by Madhushree and music by me.That is good.Its her first album and consists of 9 tracks.

I will surely buy it. When it is out ?

Next month - he said.Ok...Now I have to leave as we are getting late but if you want more information you can check and you can listen songs of her too at http://www.madhushree.com/

and they drove into their mitsubishi car.I was smiling and thinking, dreaming whether I have really met two celebrities.Suddenly rains starts and I realized I was
wet.Life...we never know whom we are going to meet.

Travelers all I can say -
Life is all about surprise/s.Check the voice...you all will love it.

Watch
:http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-in&vid=2c3b7645-6b96-4faa-94bf-aa86501ba13e&vv=550&wa=wsignin1.0

The journey continues...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinesh,
ShakeHands buddy...